ALL-BOND UNIVERSAL is the first TRULY UNIVERSAL dental adhesive that combines etching, priming and bonding in ONE bottle. ALL-BOND UNIVERSAL is an ethanol/water-based dental adhesive which bonds to dentin and to cut and un-cut enamel. Unlike other one bottle adhesives, ALL-BOND UNIVERSAL is engineered for use for both directs and indirects, bonds to all indirect substrates, and is compatible to all composite and resin based cements without an additional activator. ALL-BOND UNIVERSAL is the solution to a busy practice for everyday reliability and effective performance.
- Offers technique flexibility for total-etch, self-etch and selective-etch procedures
- For use on both direct and indirect restorations
- High bond strengths to all indirect substrates including: metal, glass ceramics, zirconia, alumina, porcelain (silica-based),and lithium disilicate
- Designed to be fully compatible with light-cured, self-cured and dual-cured composite and cement materials
- Virtually no post-operative sensitivity
- Low film thickness (less than 10µm)
- NO additional activator required
- NO refrigeration needed, store at room temperature
- Available with SELECT HV™ ETCH with BAC, a high viscosity phosphoric acid etchant designed for the selective-etch/hybrid technique.